This is a perfect addition to a summer bbq or birthday party. This machine sits right ontop of your counter and serves between 20-30 4 oz. servings of delicious soft ice-cream per hour.
**This ice-cream is only meant for dishes NOT cones.
Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine Operating Instructions
- With the green power switch turned off, pour the liquid ice cream mix into the top of the machine to the MAX FILL line. Place both the clear lid and black lid on securely. As a safety precaution, the ice cream machine will not turn on unless the lids are on securely and properly. (Note: If the mix is chilled, it will take less time to thicken.)
- Plug in the machine and turn on the green main power switch to ‘I’.
- Ensure that the ‘Refrigeration Switch 1’ is in the ‘I’ position for production of chilled products. Ensure the ‘Refrigeration Switch 2’ is in the ‘I’ position, so mixing is set to spoon served products.
- Ensure the temperature is turned on Low. The temperature display at the bottom MUST NOT be turned up higher than level 6. Going to a higher level will cause damage to the machine.
- Product will take 45 minutes to 1 hour to thicken.
-This ice cream machine cannot be used outdoor in hot conditions as product will not thicken.
-The product will thicken faster if pre chilled
-Each bag of ice cream mix will make about 100 4 oz servings.