Cool and refreshing! ALL ages love these!!! They are so much FUN!!! *May not be exactly as shown.
(Ice NOT Included! Uses approx. 10 Lbs per 50 cones)
Food Supplies available for purchase in our STORE
Sno Cone Machine Operating Instructions
- Fill the ice horn with ice.
- Press and hold the motor switch to activate blades and begin shaving ice.
- Apply steady and even pressure to the ice pusher.
- Repeat steps as needed. Making too much ice at a time will cause ice to melt faster.
- No direct contact to equipment by the general public should be allowed when used in food service locations.
- Shaver reaches high speeds during operation. To avoid injury, NEVER place body parts or objects into or near the shaver head assembly while motor is running. Air Bounce Inflatables cannot be held responsible for any injuries that may occur due to the failure of following safety procedures.
- Machine must be properly grounded to prevent electrical shock. Do NOT immerse any part of the machine in water.